Wednesday 25 April 2012

Winter Wipeout

Another layout today from my weekend away called 'Winter Wipeout'. I am making a concerted effort to make more multi-photo layouts and for this layout I used 3 photos of Wayne & Lara playing in the snow earlier this year. The layout was probably subconsciously inspired by Canadian scrapper Stephanie Klauck's layouts.


I am also trying to 'Stash Bust' and use old and new papers from various manufacturers. For this layout I used papers from SEI (white spot background), 3 Bugs in a Rug (blue spot), Cosmo Cricket (snowflake) and My Little Shoe Box (blue square). The snowflake border which is stickled and embelished with adhesive gems was punched using a Martha Steward punch that I borrowed from Linda (Thanks Linda - I love that punch and must get one myself). The large glittery snowflakes were from a pack of Colorbox Doo Dads, the title lettering is made from American Crafts Thickers and the pom pom trim at the bottom is from Maya Road. As an after thought I also added some very old Doodlebug rub-on stitches.

1 comment:

Anita said...

Another beautiful page and such super action shots Karen xxx