Friday 27 April 2012

Tux

Not wanting to show favouritism towards Millie the Puppy, todays layout is of Tux, our 2 year old cat. The photos were taken last year in the garden and the layout was inspired by Candice Greenway's gorgeous animal layouts.


I used papers from My Mind's Eye Coastal Collection. The photo of the layout doesn't do the papers justice as they are really beautiful and very glittery ... oh and I've had them unused for at least 3 years. The only embelishments I used were a sticker from a packet of 7Gypsies 97% Complete Stickers and a small round chipboard accent from  Prima.  

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Beautiful stylish layout Karen, loved seing this bein made. Great photos and I like the way your lettering is printed with the photo.

Anita said...

Such stunning photos Karen and beautifully scrapped xx

Linda said...

I love this layout Karen, Tux is such a handsome cat.