Tuesday 24 April 2012

Time For Tea

Last weekend I spent a lovely few days with friends scrapbooking at our annual Blossoms Weekend Crop. We had a really good time and as well as chatting and eating and laughing and generally enjoying the company we were very creative and put together lots and lots of cards and scrapbook pages.

This was one of my pages - Time For Tea


I used patterned papers from My little Shoebox (pink spot) and Scenic Route (yellow print). The journalling was also printed on a scrap of Scenic Route Ledger paper and the stack of tea cups were cut on my Craft Robo from more scraps of Scenic Route paper using a shape downloaded from the Silhouette online store. The title was cut on the Craft Robo too, mounted on 3D foam to raise it and was finished off with a  self adhesive gem to dot the i.

PS I'm loving the new look Blogger and really like the new post editor. Look at that huge picture!

3 comments:

Emily D. said...

First of all that teacup ROCKS!! I love over-sized cups like this!! Super cute!! And i adore the layout!!

Anita said...

SUCH a beautiful layout Karen ( as were all of those delish ones you created) those pics are just gorgeous and I love the stack of cups and saucers. Thanks for another lovely weekend, it was so nice to catch up and spend time with you xxx

Linda said...

What a fabulous layout Karen, love the teacups x