Wednesday 25 April 2012

Gorgeous Gifts

Today rather than show you another layout I thought I would show you some of the beautiful handmade gifts I received from my friends last weekend at our weekend crop. We traditionally give each other little gifts and  I am always amazed at how creative people are.

Anita gave me this gorgeous beaded keyring. My photo doesn't do it justice - it is stunning in real life.


Linda gave this jar of embelishments. I have to admit when I received it I thought the flower on the jar was a sticker but having read Linda's blog I now know that she actually stamped and painted them. How cool is that!


Lynn decorated some flip flops for everyone. I can't wait for some nice dry, sunny weather so i can wear them but at the moment it's very wet and very cold here.


Sue decorated large pegs with papers and blossoms and pins ........... and they were so, so pretty. This makes me smile every time I look at it.


I gave everyone some pencils which I had made with the name of our crop on them as a souvenir of the weekend. I bundled these up with a bar of chocolate and wrapped them in punched paper and friendship printed ribbon.


I also received some lovely sweets and chocolates (mostly eaten now!) and stash and other generous gifts from other friends . Thanks you everyone. You are all so thoughtful.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Thanks for the lovely gift Karen, I love that you actually had the pencils printed with our event.

Thank you x