Monday 9 April 2012

Scrapology April Layout Challenge - L is for Lace

For our April Layout Challenge on Scrapology we challenge you to use Lace in your layout, be it paper or fabric.and this month we are scraplifting a beautiful layout called 'Cherished Memories' by BettyLou1 from Scrapbook.com.

For my layout I choose to use some photos of my daughter taken a few years ago to celebrate St George's Day which happens to fall on 23 April.


I used scraps of red patterned paper from my scrap bag, Red Bazzill cardstock, Paper doilie, white lace punched paper, lace, self adhesive gems and a mixture of flowers from my stash. The small shields were simply images printed from the Internet onto cardstock which I cut out and glazed with Diamond Glaze to give them some shine. The title was cut on my Craft Robo and mounted on 3D foam.

Here's Betty Lou's original layout ........


.... and Lynn's sketch.

Pop on over to Scrapology to find out all about the challenge and the great prize up for grabs.

3 comments:

Alison said...

Great job Karen! The red and white is both striking and fresh. I occasionally download images from the internet too - it works beautifully here.

Anita said...

I love this layout Karem, so striking in the colour choice and perfectly matching that super pic of Lara....gorgeous work as always xxxxx

Lynn said...

Very seasonal, love the red and white. Great photo too xxx Lynn xxx