Thursday 26 April 2012

I'm Sticking With You

Today's layout is of my puppy Millie. She just loves to chew on a stick and I snapped these photos last month when she was doing just that.


I used Simple Stories Year.o.Graphy paper and apart from adding a few stickers down the side from a packet of 7Gypsies 97% Complete Stickers , some very old re-coloured K & Co Title Stickers, a scalloped circle punched from another sheet of Simple Stories paper  and journalling on a transparency I added nothing else. These Simple Stories papers don't need lots of embelishing and are too nice to cover up.

3 comments:

Anita said...

What an adorable layout Karen, and that title is PERFECT! I love your style of scrapping, always lots to look at and enjoy, but never over crowded.....beautiful. xx

Lynn said...

What a clever layout Karen. More super photos too.
Lynn x

Linda said...

Awwww so sweet, love the photographs.
Page is really pretty.
x