Friday 28 July 2023

Simple Stories - Boho Sunshine - You are my Rainbow

This month the Scrap, Paper, Scissors design team have been working on something a little different, and decided to do a team scraplift.  A layout was chosen then everyone used it as inspiration for their own layout.  Sometimes the design of the original layout was stuck to, other times certain elements were used.  The layout that we chose is this one by Michelle Gallant (https://scrapsandpixels.blogspot.com/)


This was my layout.

For my layout I used the Simple Stories Boho Sunshine collection. I started by matting a sheet of white cardstock onto a sheet of pale oink cardstock and machine stitched round the edges and splattered some pale pink acrylic paint onto the white cardstock.

I matted 7 tags from the sheet of tags with pink cardstock, machine stitched round each one, tied them with pink and white bakers twine and layered them in the centre of the layout. 

My photo was matted with white cardstock and placed on top of the tags.

I added my computer printed journaling onto one tag.

At the top and bottom of the layout I added strips of stripey paper and die cuts from the bits and pieces pack and stickers from the sticker book.

Finally, I dotted a few sequins here and there.

All the design team layouts can be found here.

No comments: