Saturday 6 July 2019

Stash Busting

This layout, recording my birthday celebrations last year, was created whilst I was away at my annual crafty get together with friends in April.


I dug into my stash again and used lots of bits and pieces and paper scraps on the layout.

I started with a sheet of 12 x 12 yellow patterned paper and onto this I matted an 11.5 x 11.5 piece of white text paper. My photo was then matted onto two scraps of paper and glued to the layout at an angle.


On the bottom right corner of the photo I added a yellow bingo card and used some foam alphabet stickers (letter 'Os') to circle the date. A flair badge was stuck to the right side of the photo.


Using several different cut files I created some rosettes from coordinating patterned paper and glued these from the top right corner of the layout to the bottom left corner, either side of the photo. 


Gold sequins were glued to the centre of each rosette.


In the top left corner of the layout I created a banner using stamped triangles, bakers twine and more gold sequins. I also used letter stickers to add the date, place, etc.


 Finally I added yet more gold sequins and some tiny gold stickers.

No comments: