Wednesday 26 June 2019

Belle Fleur by Photoplay - Timeless Moments Captured

Today I have a layout on the Scrap, Paper Scissors blog using the beautiful Belle Fleur collection from Photoplay.


I started with a sheet of the Pretty Peonies paper and from the middle, using my paper trimmer, I carefully cut a 10" x 10" square. The 10" x 10" square was then put back into the hole after turning it over so the B side showed. The square of paper was then gutted before a  piece of white Bazzill cardstock, which I had splatted with some pink watercolour paint, was stuck on top.

On the white cardstock I layered pieces of the Pretty Peonies (B side) paper, Choose Happy (B side) paper and You're Just my Type(B side) paper. I machine stitched with white thread round the edges of the papers.


A 5x7 photo of Lara was matted on white cardstock and placed on the layout using 3D foam with a white doilie tucked underneath the left edge.


I added some white lace to the bottom of the photo and a brad from Simple Stories Domestic Bliss collection was added to the bottom right corner. A clear heart sticker from my stash was stuck onto the brad.


I created an embelishment cluster on the left corner of the photo using some flowers fussy cut from a sheet of the Hello Gorgeous paper , some heart shaped pins, a die cut butterfly and a bow made from a scrap of paper.


I used chipboard words for my title.


Near the top of the layout I added some banners cut from the patterned papers, a scrap of lace, some words cut from the You're Just my Type paper and an enamel dot.

The layout was completed with a few more enamel dots and journalling strips printed on the computer.

No comments: