Saturday 11 May 2013

Teatime with Ted

For several years we holidayed in North Norfolk during the October school holidays and on each occasion we spent a day shopping in Norwich. The children loved to go to the Bear Factory and one year Steven bought a lovely brown bear and union jack shorts and t-shirt for it. I came across some photos from that holiday a few weeks back and decided to use them on a layout.


I used an assortment of papers - Scenic Route (Grid), Papermania (Blue Spot),  My Minds Eye (Red Stripe) and SEI (Grey Embossed). I also used some Bazzill Cardstock for my base, some ribbon, stickers from My Minds Eye and Thickers for my title.

The little teddy embelishments were cut on the Craft Robo using cutting files from the Silhouette Studio. I added a union jack printed from the Internet to one of the bears to replicate the bear in the photos.




2 comments:

Anita said...

I loved this page when I saw you create it at Debden Karen, so clean and striking. Those teddy bears are just too cute! xx

Alison said...

It's adorable! Both the bears and the pictures of your son - I am impressed at your techiness!