I decided to use a photograph of my daughter taken last year on the beach for my layout and really enjoyed putting the layout together using zingy citrus colours.
I used Bazzill Cardstock and a mixture of patterned papers from My Minds Eye, Dream Street Papers and Fancy Pants. The word strip was cut from a sheet of Echo Park patterned paper. I also added part of a transparency from Hambly and made some windmills from more patterned paper and brads. For my hand stitching I used embroidery silk. I drew the frames on the cardstock in pencil before making the holes to sew.
Here's Delaina's original layout and Lynn's sketch.