Thursday 9 May 2013

Its All in the Details

Eighteen months ago Lara was a bridesmaid at my niece's wedding. She wore the most beautiful dress and accessories and for today's layout I wanted to capture all the details of her outfit. I used photos of her dress, shoes and flowers and the layout was inspired by this layout by Jana Eubank. 


I used Core'dinations cardstock and the cream patterned paper was from Fiskars. To draw attention to the lacing down the back of the bridesmaid dress I laced two pieces of paper together using seam binding ribbon and instructions downloaded  from the Internet. (Thanks Zoe for tying the bow for me!)


I also used some paper doilies, eyelets, some adhesive gems and some alphabet stickers.

2 comments:

Anita said...

This is just so absolutely beautiful Karen....I loved watching this come together and all the hard work with the lacing was soooo worth it. Beautiful! xx

Lynn said...

This is just so beautiful. Lots of work but well worth it. Bet Lara loved it too.