Thursday 4 August 2011

Fourth Day of the Second Week of the School Summer Holidays - Owls

Today's little craft project was courtesy of Card a la Carte. As soon as I saw these cute little owls I knew they were a great little holiday craft project for Lara.

I bought some pillow box die cuts from Ebay and gave Lara my bag of paper scraps, circle punches and a few gems to make the owls with.

Unfortunately I forgot to take a photo of the finished owls until this evening so the photo isn't the best but you get the idea.


After two weeks of daily craft projects we are going to take a little break now from crafting and blogging to recharge our batteries and to come up with a few more projects but we will be back soon.

1 comment:

Anita said...

These are adorable Karen and Lara, you have both been soooo busy, enjoy your time out and I look forward to seeing what new lovely things you make on your next post.xxx