Wednesday 24 December 2008

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve is finally here and every one is getting very excited. Every thing is more of less done. Presents have all been wrapped with the exception of one which because of it's size and weight is going to have to be wrapped last thing tonight and put straight under the tree. I wonder which lucky boy or girl is going to received that???? Christopher and Lara made the mince pies yesterday and this morning I made the reindeer food. The bag toppers were free from Kate Hadfield (Thanks Jakey for the heads up about this). When it gets dark we will be scattering the food on the back lawn to make sure that Rudolf and Co know where to land. A glass of Santa's favourite tipple (this year wine!) plus a mince pie and a carrot will of course also be left by the fireplace.



Our Advent Candle will be burnt for the last time tonight although the doors on the children's advent calendars will continue to be opened until the New Year. I have just one gift left in my box of Advent Swap Presents. I opened more lovely presents this week and it won't be the same when I get up each morning when I have opened the last gift tomorrow and I have no more left to open.



No time for scrapping this week but I found this LO which I created earlier in the year but never uploaded so I'm uploading that now.



Anyway I'll sign off now and whatever you are doing this Christmas, I wish you a lovely time, and a healthy, happy and prosperous new year.

Karen x x

No comments: