Friday 12 December 2008

13 sleeps until Christmas

12th December - 13 sleeps until Christmas and I am actually feeling fairly festive. Letters to Santa have been written and posted and the Christmas tree and decorations went up yesterday . The majority of the cards have been written and posted (although I have a few still to make) and the presents have all been bought. The children have just one more week at school and then we will be on the final countdown to the big day. I can't wait. Since I last posted I have opened another 6 advent gifts. I was sad to learn just after my last post that this advent swap will be the last one on UKScrappers. I had said that I was unsure whether I would take part again and now the decision has been made for me. It won't be the same next year without my little gift each December morning, but it was good while it lasted.

Lara's birthday party last weekend was a huge success and the cake was a real hit. I'm glad I decided to make her cake - she was really pleased. I was disappointed with the photos I took at the party, but these two weren't too bad and hopefully with a little editing they will be better.



Yesterday I was looking through some LOs and came across some which I created back in April whilst away on a scrapping weekend with some friends. I loved making this one of Lara. It was pure luck that the photo captured the snowflakes on her eyelashes and I felt I had to scrap it. I've not had time to scrap this week so I'll leave you with this LO.


No comments: