Saturday 1 December 2007

Pinch Punch First of the Month

Pinch punch first of the month ............... but gosh, was I a bad blogger last month? Over a month without a single post! Life just seems to have got in the way of blogging and I've hardly been online at all over the last few weeks.

I'll start with Mojo Holder. I've done 4 LOs since last blogging.

Mojo #36 I didn't manage to do! I was really disappointed because it was lift of a Jane Dean LO. I really admire Jane Dean's work but life just got in the way and I couldn't complete the LO on time.

Mojo #37 was a lift of a great LO by Nura Keif . Nura's LO is on the top and mine below. I've scrapped this picture of Lara dressed as an angel before with these papers but love the papers so much I thought I'd use them again. The papers are Scenic Route and the scan doesn't do them justice - they are really gold and lush IRL.



Mojo #38, a lift a page by Carrie Harville. I used Scenic Route papers again and scrapped photos of Steven rolling down a slope at Wrest Park. Don't know why but whenever the children see a grassy bank they have to roll down it!



Mojo #39 was a page by Terrie Farrell . I tried to use some older supplies on this LO so pulled out some Urban Lily papers that I've had for a while. I will be on a serious stash-diet in the New Year.



And finally, Mojo #40 which only went live last night was lift of a LO by Anita Mundt. I've wanted to scrap this picture of Lara on her first ever trip to a beach for ages (well since the photo was taken four years ago actually) and this gave me the opportunity.



Apart from the Mojo Holder LOs I've not done much scrapping but I did put this LO together at my local crop. I really, really, REALLY like these BasicGrey 'Mellow' papers. they scream 'Autumn' and had to use them straight away.


What else is new? I've signed up for Shimelle's 'Journal your Christmas'. I have no idea when I will do this or even if I will do it, but it seemed a good idea to sign up at the time!

I'm taking part in the UKScrappers advent swap again this year. I opened my first parcel today - and nice it was too - but I'll leave photos of that until another day.

I promise to update this more regularly this month - wouldn't want you logging off.

No comments: