Sunday 28 October 2007

Did you miss me? Did you noticed I'd gone?

We spent last week at our usual haunt in Norfolk. We had a great week walking on the beach, spending time together and just chillin'. I took loads of photos and I'll try and post some of them later in the week when I've sorted them out.

Whilst I was away I was tagged by Kelly. I've never been tagged before - it's a bit scary! The rules are that if you are tagged you must: 1. Link to your tagger and post these rules. 2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird. 3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them). 4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs. Hmm, so here are my facts:

1. I used to work for a high street bank, and on one occasion the branch I was working at was raided by armed gunmen.
2. I used to teach line dancing
3. I love the smell of two stroke engine oil - conjures up memories of holidays at Skegness when I was a child and afternoons spent on the motor boats on the boating lake.
4. I don't drink tea or coffee.
5. When I met my husband he was in drag - it was a fancy dress party.
6. I suffer from mild claustrophobia - The Dartford Tunnel - aghhhhhhh
7. I can not live without chocolate.

I don't know 7 bloggers well enough to tag and the few that I do know have already been tagged so if you have read this consider yourself tagged.

Whilst we were away 2 Mojo Challenges went live. Challenge #34 was a lift of a great LO by Fiona Beckman . This was Fiona's fabby LO:

and this was mine:

Challenge #35 was a lift of a LO by Candice Reszko. This was Candy's cute LO:

and this was mine:
I am really, really enjoying Mojo and discovering lots of scrapbookers each week whose work I've never seen before. They are so inspiring. Please have a look at the Mojo Holder blog - you'll be glad you did.

No comments: