Friday 5 October 2007

I managed to complete this weeks weekly challenge on UKScrappers today. I think I've mentioned that one of my New Years resolutions was to do more of the weekly challenges and up until we went away in August, I had managed to do them all. Unfortunately from then until today I hadn't done any more. Well I've decided I better start again, so I did this LO of Lara dressed and posing as "Snow White" ready for a firends fancy dress birthday party.


The challenge was to (a) use a Disney song or film as your title, (b) use fancy edge scissors or a stamp, (c) use Autumn Colours and (d) use 4 of something eg papers, brads, photos etc. I managed to include all the elements and upload before the deadline of Sunday evening.

Tonight is the start of the Birthday Cyber Crop on UKScrappers. I'm hoping to join in with some of the classes, etc..

Tonight is also challenge night on Mojo Holder. Don't forget to pop along and have a look at the LOs that us on the DT have come up with and perhaps have a go yourself. Mojo Holder now has a forum too where anyone can join in with chat - why not check it out.

No comments: