Tuesday 9 October 2007

Did you guess who the UKScrapper that Mojo Holder lifted last week was going to be? It was the mega talented Scrapdolly aka Karen. This was Karen's beautiful LO:

and this was my LO:


I know my LO lacks the sophistication of Karen's LO but I was reasonably happy with my effort.

Sunday afternoon we decided to go for a walk at Wrest Park. It's an English Heritage property with gorgeous gardens where you can walk, the children can let off steam and you can explore hidden corners. Some of the trees had started to loose their autumn leaves and the children had great fun playing amongst them and finding conkers. Of course I took some photos! I was really please with these photos and will be scrapping them soon:



Well, I think that's all from Blog Land today, catch you another day.

1 comment:

Scrapdragons said...

Love your layout & great photos.

Laura