Saturday 28 September 2019

Stash Busting - Happy Birthday

I have another birthday layout today which I made whilst at my crafty getaway earlier in the year. I used lots of paper scraps to create the layout of Lara's 16th birthday.


I started with a 12x12 sheet of black cardstock and in the centre of this I stuck a sheet of grid paper which I had trimmed approx a quarter of an inch from each side.

I then layered pieces of black heart, red spot and red diagonal stripe papers onto the layout as well as a piece of narwhal patterned paper which I had downloaded from the internet and printed on my computer.

My 5x7 photo was mattered onto a piece of patterned paper and then placed on top of the other papers.


I created banners by stamping bunting onto yellow paper. The stamped images were then cut out and put onto the layout with bakers twine.


White puffy alphabet stickers were used for my title.


A sub-title was added using blue die cut letters and black stickers. 


I added a flair button to the corner of the photo and added the number 16 to it.

The layout was completed with some fussy cut narwhals, a scattering of gold sequins and some doodling round the edges of the papers and round the puffy alphabet stickers.

No comments: