Sunday 20 May 2018

Paige Evans Heart Wreath Cut File

I recently decided to make a scrapbook layout using one of the Paige Evans cut files from the Silhouette Studio and a photograph of Lara taken at home when she was about 18 months old.



I cut the heart wreath from white cardstock and then backed it with lots of scraps of brightly coloured paper from my scrap bag. This took quite some time but I was pleased with the finished result.

I then printed my photo at A4 size and cut it to fit in the centre of the wreath.

I used a sheet of 12x12 paper from the Dear Lizzy Serendipity Collection for my base and to add some texture I machine stitched several large circles in white thread onto the paper before attaching the wreath.

The wreath and photo where mounted on foam before sticking onto the background.


I added several die cuts with cute words on them on top of the wreath.



I finished my layout with a scattering of tiny white cardstock hearts which were stuck round the outside of the wreath.


No comments: