Friday 19 September 2008

Sunshine

Something very strange has happened this week! The sun has shone! Summer in the UK this year seemed to last just one week - well we only had one week of real summer weather. The rest of the time the weather was, to put it bluntly .... awful. Wet and windy! But this week the sun has honoured us with it's presence and it is so welcome. Wonder how long it will last.

Since I last blogged three more weekly challenges have been posted on Mojo Holder with another due tonight. And tonights is a cracker - a real challenge though so please go and have a look.

On August 29th we scraplifted a layout by Rita Weiss. Rita is a designer for Prima and Jenni Bowlin. I used a cute photo of Lara in the garden. She gave me such a cheeky grin that day - I had to scrap it.


September 5th (which just happened to be Wayne & my 21st Wedding Anniversary) was a scrap lift of a layout by Kelly Purkey. Kelly is a designer for American Crafts, Fiskars, as well as part of the 2008 Creating Keepsake dream team and a Two Peas Garden Girl. I scrapped a rare photo of Christopher.



And, last week September 12th we lifted Lea Lawson. Lea is a previous Creating Keepsakes Hall of Famer who has been published numerous times. I love the title of Lea's blog - Leascupcakesandsunshine - cute. I used photos of Lara on the beach at Northam Burrows, North Devon.


I have also created three more layouts - just for fun. They are all scrap lifts. The first two were lifts from my favourite ever scrapper, Kelly Goree and the third from Nic Howard.


No comments: