Monday 6 August 2018

Tuxedo

I decided to scrapbook a photo of our cat, Tuxedo and do some stash busting. Everything used came from my stash and much of it was quite old.


I started with a sheet of white Bazzill cardstock which i trimmed to 11" x 11" and mounted onto a 12" x 12" sheet of yellow polka dot paper. I machine stitched close to the edge of the white cardstock with white thread and then roughed up the edges.


Strips of green and yellow paper, washi tape, ribbon and ric rac were glued horizontally to the white cardstock and before sticking down my photograph yellow acrylic paint splatters were added.

My photograph was layered with cardstock and co-ordinating patterned paper.


In my stash I found some very old green felt Thickers. I nearly threw these away a couple of weeks ago because I thought I would never use them, but they turned out to be the perfect choice for this layout.


I embellished the layout with some felt flowers, words strips....


.... die cut leaves, a flair button, a chipboard frame, a bingo card and some resin flowers.

I love how the layout turned out and that i was able to use up some old supplies.

No comments: