Tuesday 21 August 2018

Well Hello There!

In June we got a lovely photo of a fox on our wildlife camera. He was looking straight into the camera and I knew I just had to scrapbook the photo.


I decided to create a paper-pieced fox for the layout using scraps of patterned paper cut using a cut file from the Silhouette Studio. I pieced the papers together on some white cardstock and then hand stitched with some embroidery floss around the edges, before cutting the fox out leaving a narrow border of the white cardstock. 



I then found some papers in my stash to mount the fox and my photos on. Unfortunately I can't recall who manufactured the papers although I think the speech bubbles came from a Simple Stories collection.


I typed my journalling on the computer and then cut this into strips.


Searching in my stash I found a die cut camera and some wood veneer stars to embellish the layout with. 

The layout was completed with some lettering cut from black cardstock and some outlining in black pen. 

No comments: