Wednesday 29 August 2018

Pebbles Patio Party from Jen Hadfield - Birthday Layout

Today I am on the Papermaze blog with my first project using Pebbles 'Patio Party' collection by Jen Hadfield. The collection would be ideal for all sorts of scrapbook layouts or cards and would be especially good  for scrapping summer photos, party photos or, as in the layout I created, birthday photos.


Inspiration for this layout was the 'Just for You' sheet of paper.


Several of the tags on the paper are birthday themed and I chose to use 4 of the tags to create a banner across the bottom half of my birthday layout.


The tags were embellished with die cuts form the Ephemera pack and some sequins and stickles.

Using tiny wooden pegs I attached some of the birthday themes die cuts to the banner and the number 15 was put on the cake die cut using pink puffy alpha stickers from Pink Fresh Studio.


In the top right corner of the layout I added another die cut which I stickled for some sparkle.

My layout was completed with a scattering of sequins and the date was put at the bottom of the layout using some little letter stickers.

No comments: