Saturday 14 July 2018

Sweet Girl

I decided to play with some acrylic paint on a scrapbook layout.



Using a dry foam brush I painted some Vicki Boutin Mixed Media 'Coral Macaroon' Acrylic paint in the middle of a sheet of white Bazzill cardstock. When this was dry I trimmed the cardstock down to 11.5" x 11.5" and matted this on a 12" x 12" sheet of black Bazzill cardstock and using my sewing machine stitched round the edge with black thread. 



Torn pieces of pink washi tape were stuck to the edges for the layout.



Two Polaroid style photos were layered on various project life cards and a white paper doilie and were then stuck to the centre of the layout on 3D foam.




I made some paper rosettes using scraps of co-ordinating patterned papers from my scrap box and also some handmade ribbon rosettes using black and white gingham ribbon.



I used brads and some Rhinestone Sparklers (from The Hobby House) as centres for the rosettes.



The rosettes were clustered on the layout with some enamel dots, resin flowers and some stickers.



Foam Phrase Thickers were used for the title.



Tiny letters stickers, a scattering of sequins and a some black splatters made with Heidi Swapp Colour Shine finished off the layout.

No comments: