Sunday 8 July 2018

A Few Cards

After creating two layouts for the Papermaze (Scrap Paper Scissors) blog using the Carta Bella Spring Market collection, I decided to make a few cards with the leftovers. I've recently go into the habit of making a few cards each month with leftovers. It's a good way to increase my stock of hand made cards for when I need one and is the perfect way of using up those scraps.


I used a cut file from the Silhouette studio to cut  6" x 6" hexagon backgrounds from white cardstock.


I filled the open spaces with scraps of the patterned papers and mounted these onto 6" x 6" square card blanks.


I used some of the die cutsjournaling cards and stickers (matted on cardstock or patterned paper) to decorate the cards as well as some Studio Calico Wood veneer Butterflies,  Freckled Fawn Wood Chips - Wordsbakers twine , enamel dots and stamped sentiments.





No comments: