Wednesday 10 January 2018

Such a Persistent Parrot!

Whilst doing some sorting out recently I came across some layouts which I put together last year but never made it to my blog. 

This layout features a photo taken during a day out at The Lincolnshire Wildlife Park in October 2016. There is a large walk through aviary at the park where visitors can get close up and personal with the many birds. This cheeky Parakeet took a shine to my daughter (or maybe the apple she fed it!) and wouldn't leave her alone.


I used lots of spray mists on the layout to change the base paper from a very pale cream colour to a vibrant  green and red. I also used a mask and inks to create a 'chicken wire' effect.

Scraps of coordinating patterned papers and a journaling card were layered.


Gems, wooden shapes. alphabet stickers and acrylic dots were added.


 

No comments: