Wednesday 10 January 2018

Love These Friends

This layout is based on a layout by US Scrapbooker Suzanna Lee.

The photograph I have used on my layout was taken of my daughter and her friends at a birthday party in 2016.

The base for my layout was a 12x12 sheet of white cardstock and slightly smaller sheets of black and white cardstock was mounted on top of this. A coloured edge was created by tucking scraps of different pieces of patterned paper underneath. The scraps were from the October Afternoon Fly a Kite Collection. A wiggly border of white thread was also stitched using the sewing machine.



After preparing the base I matted my 5x7 photo on more of the October Afternoon paper and black cardstock and layered this onto the base.

The title was cut from more of the patterned paper and black cardstock using the Craft-Robo.

Die cuts from a Kaisercraft 'Happy Snaps' pack of collectables were used to embelish the layout and glitter was also added to some of these.


Details were added with teeny tiny alphabet stickers.

No comments: