Wednesday 10 January 2018

Moments to Remember

This layout of my daughter was inspired by a layout by US Scapbooker Ashley Horton but turned out quite different to the original.

My base was a sheet of navy patterned paper which was matted on a sheet of red patterned paper. 


The cut file was by Paige Evans and I filled the open spaces with various scraps of red paper.


Before sticking the cut file onto the layout I flipped it over and drew round the outline with a pencil onto the right hand half the layout. The pencil outline was then stitched using some red embroidery thread.


My 6x4 photograph was matted onto white cardstock and stuck onto the layout and the layout was finished off with sequins, and die cuts.

1 comment:

Anita said...

Cannot believe how grown u Lara is now.....where HAS that time gone?? Fab layout x