Friday 22 July 2011

Scrapology - July Card Challenge

This month's card challenge on Scrapology is set by S-J creator of Little Musings. The challenge is to make a card which is any shape except square. The Design Team used images created by S-J which are available from the link above.

For my card I used 'Whoo Me?' images.




I also used papers and embelishments from a Little Leaves Cardmaking Kit which I was given as a gift a few months ago.

To create the card I printed three copies of the chosen image onto sheets of three different patterned papers.




I then cut the individual pieces of the image out ........




............. and then layered them together to create the finished owl which I embelished with chipboard flowers and gems and mounted onto a round easel card.



Please do go and see all the cards created by the design team. The card challenge will run until the 15th August and the winner will be announced shortly after. S-J has kindly offered the winner of the challenge three of the digital stamp sets of their choice from her shop.

No comments: