Tuesday 22 March 2011

Blossom Babes Debden Weekend 2011 - Part I

Last weekend I spent a few very happy days in the company of some of my crafty friends. We scrapbooked, made cards, ate, drank, chatted and laughed. Boy did we laugh.

We spent the weekend at Debden House in Loughton, Essex. This was (I think) the fourth or fifth time I had been at Debden with my friends and this years visit was slightly earlier in the year than previous visits.

Signs of spring were already visible with a blanket of small blue flowers beneath this tree.



Not sure what the flowers were but they were really pretty.


There were also daffodils in bloom and tiny narcissus



Primroses were dotted through out the garden.




And on some of the trees blossom was already on show.





I'll be back soon with more photos of the layouts I created whilst at Debden.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Beautiful photos Karen.

Linda said...

Lovely photos Karen, definitely a page in the making!
Had a great time too :)

Anita said...

It certainly was a super weekend wasn't it Karen....I still ache from laughing! Smashing photos, those flowers are just so pretty. Roll on next year eh :)..xx

liz said...

What lovely photos Karen - hope you do some pages of them, they'll be stunning. x