Thursday 23 December 2010

Show and Tell - Christmas Cards

I though today I would show you the wonderful handmade cards I have received this Christmas from some of my crafty friends.

First is this gorgeous flowery, tulle-y (I know that's not a word but it seems right LOL) card from Maria. Maria used some Bazzill tulle on my birthday card a few months ago and as I loved it I went out and bought some too and used it on some of my Christmas cards too he he.



This next card is from Lynn. I'm not a stamp expert but I think the stamp is one of Lynn's Kraftin' Kimmies. Lynn is such a great card maker.



Next was this paper folded card from Anita. That Christmas tree is so clever.



Sue sent me this cute layered bear card - so sweet.



This final card arrived yesterday from Deirdre. I love the stamped elves - so simple in design but so effective.



Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow to show you some of the cards I made and sent this year ....... hopefully the recipients have received them by now.


1 comment:

Lynn said...

You are very welcome Karen, yes she is a KK stamp. Thank you so much for my lovely card you made, such a special treat to get one of you cards.