Monday 31 May 2010

A few More Cards

This afternoon I managed to find the time to make a few more cards. I coloured the images a few days ago but hadn't got around to actually putting the cards together.

The first card uses a magnolia Tilda stamped image and some of those gorgeous flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. The papers were all pieces which have been in my stash for a long, long, long time. I'm on mission to tray and use up as much 'old' stash as possible.



The next card is an Easel Cards and uses a digital 'Star Fairy' image from Pollycraft. I've not made easel cards before and quite enjoyed making something different. Again the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the papers from my stash.




3 comments:

Anita said...

Oh beautiful work Karen, your cards are so pretty Hun :), you are so applied too, I faff for ages and only manage one card in a day lol, yours are gorgeous.xxx

Linda said...

Lovely cards Karen, love the fairies, they are sooo cute.

Lynn said...

Beautiful cards Karen. Easel cards are good fun to make too.