Friday 21 May 2010

Baby Elephant - Ahhhhhhh!

I finally got around to finishing the remaining layout that I started at the crop a couple of weeks ago. Its of the baby elephant that Lara and I saw when we visited Whipsnade Zoo with the school last month. I used papers from the Quite Contrary line by My Minds Eye, Chipboard trees from Maya Road, Letter Stickers from BasicGrey, some ribbon, a few eyelets, a bit of twine and a brad. The elephant embelishment in the bottom right corner was simply clip art that I printed onto patterned paper and then gave it a bit of shine with some glossy accents.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Lovely to see what you did with the elephant photo Karen. Love the trees and papers, they work so well with the photo.

Linda said...

Ahhh, what a lovely photograph.
Works so well with the papers etc, great LO.