Monday 24 May 2010

The End of Lost



We watched the 'Lost' Finale today (didn't get up at 5am - recorded it instead and watched it at a more respectable time). Whilst I enjoyed watching the finale I'm also sad that it is now all over. For six years we have been following the lives of the surviving passengers of Oceanic Flight 815 and I have to admit that the finale left me confused, disappointed and rather deflated. Don't get me wrong, the finale was expertly written and superbly acted but I really wasn't at all happy with the ending. I think I will have to watch it again another day and hope I feel differently then.



And as a Double Whammy I've just found out that 'FlashForward' (The new 'Lost') has been cancelled by ABC and that there will be no more series of that show.

What am I going to do without my weekly fix of confusing, time-warpy TV?

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Oh Karen, what are you going to do?? I have still to see season six and I'm looking forward to some answers.