Saturday 31 January 2009

Where did January go?????

Can you believe it's 31st January already? Where did that month go? We didn't do anything out of the ordinary during January but despite that the time just flew by.

Last night Mojo Challenge #96 went live. We lifted a gorgeous LO by Sharon Laakkonen. Sharon is on the Prima design team and her LOs really are lovely. My version of Sharon's LO looked nothing like the original. I used one big photo of Christopher and my Mum playing in the snow plus two smaller ones. I used papers from BasicGrey.




Tomorrow I am off to the Stamperama Papercraft & Stamping Show at Stevenage. It is quite a small show compared to the shows at Ally Pally or the NEC but I like that. I usually get there fairly early and then get to look around at leisure before it gets too busy. I have a little shopping list to take with me but no doubt things will be bought that don't appear on the list!
Last weeks two-hour premiere of Season 5 of LOST didn't disappoint. A few questions where answered and a few more asked. Episode 3 is tomorrow night and I can't wait.

No comments: