Thursday 22 January 2009

Bad Blogger

What a bad blogger I am! It's been nearly two weeks since I last posted on this blog. I've been posting daily on my 365 blog and completely forgot to post on this one!

I am so enjoying taking part in the 365 challenge and look forward to trying to come up with a new subject and something different to photograph each day. Because it gets dark in the evenings so early at the moment I am conscious that I need to try and take my photos fairly early in the day if I want to take advantage of the natural light. It will be much easier when the lighter nights are here because I know a lot of people are struggling to take photos 'cos they go to work in the dark and come home in the dark too.

I am really looking forward to this Sunday because ............... LOST season 5 starts!!! Boy has it been a long time since season 4 ended. I have to confess that I have already been on the internet and read the episode guides to episodes 1 & 2 (both being shown on Sunday) and all I can say is ....... huh! It looks like season 5 is going to be as crazy as ever! I love it and have booked the TV controls on Sunday evenings for the next few months.

Since I last blogged another challenge has gone live on Mojo Holder. Challenge #94 saw the team lifting a LO by Sarah Klemish. Sarah is a Garden Girl at Two Peas in a Bucket and a Creative Team Member for BHG Scrapbooks etc. Sarah's LO was so clean - just the type of LO I love. Not sure I did her LO justice but I got to use the gorgeous All Fall papers by Fancy Pants.

Here are the LOs - Sarah's first then mine:



There will be another great challenge on Mojo Holder tomorrow so remember to check it out.

And I promise to try and not leave it so long before I post on this blog again.

No comments: