Sunday 30 November 2008

It's beginning to feel a bit like Christmas.

Tomorrow is December 1st and it's beginning to feel a bit like Christmas. I have started my Christmas Shopping and earlier this week a gorgeous box of goodies arrived from the UKScrappers Advent Swap. 25 presents all wrapped up in black papers with gold tags each bearing a clue to the contents of the presents. My Secret Santa hasn't revealed their identity yet but the postmark on the box was a clue (I think) and I therefore have my suspicions. I've been comparing the writing on the tags to the handwritten journaling on LOs posted in my suspects UKScrappers gallery and I think they are a close match. Time will tell is I have the right person.


I hope the person I have sent gifts to hasn't guessed my identity yet - it's nice to keep them guessing.


Friday night was Mojo Holder Challenge Night and challenge #92 was to scrap lift the awesome Betsy Veldman. I loved Betsy's LO - so bright and cheerful. I scrapped a photo of Lara and used BasicGrey Euphoria and Scenic Route papers.

No comments: