Monday 24 November 2008

Not much time for scrapping

I've not had much time lately for scrapping and have only managed to complete my weekly Mojo Holder LOs.

On November 14th (which also happened to be my brother's birthday as well as that of HRH Prince Charles) challenge #90 was to scraplift a LO by Norwegian scrapper Ingvild Bolme. Her LO had a real romantic/vintage feel - mine didn't! I used some of that really challenging kraft patterned paper from the Sonoma line by Scenic Route and some photos of the children taken last year of them hiding amongst the plants at the Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens, Dorset. Here are the two LOs.



On November 21st, Challenge #91 was a lift of a LO by Nichol Magourik. Nichol's LO inspired me to scrap some photos of Lara taken when she was just 10mths old. Here are the two LOs.



Apart from those two LOs and some bits and pieces I've made for the advent swap on UKScrappers, I've not done any other crafting and with Christmas fast approaching I doubt the situation will improve much until the New Year.
Oh one last thing. Do you remember my exploits last year whilst making a doggy shaped birthday cake for Lara's birthday? Well ..... I know I said 'never again', but ..... I have bought another shaped cake tin and this year I will be attempting a cake in the shape of ..... Sponge Bob Square Pants!!! Am I mad?? We will see!

No comments: