Friday 15 June 2018

Patchwork Layout

Last week I decided to create a scrapbook layout using a pad of 30cm x 15cm paper I bought some time ago from The Works. 


I punched 2" squares from various pieces of paper and then pieced them together in a patchwork design. I used this as the base for my layout using a photograph of lara taken when she was four.


I tucked some project life cards behind the photo and cut butterflies from more of the paper. These were used as embelishments as well as some foam hearts and sequins.


using my sewing machine I added a large zip zag stitch along all the patchwork squares and also glued some Card Candi to some of the intersections. 


Flowers cut from more of the paper, stickers and a punched paper border were also added.


I die cut the word 'Smile' using the Silhouette Studio and glued this to the photo.

No comments: