Friday 22 June 2018

Paige Evans Frame Banner Hearts Cut File

This layout is a scraplift a layout by Zsoka Marko and uses the Paige Evans Frame Banner Hearts Cut File form the Silhouette Studio.

I used a sheet of rainbow striped paper from Pink Paislee's Confetti Wishes collection for my background which was matted onto some white cardstock




I cut the heart banner from white cardstock and backed the open sections with papers from Pink Paislee's Pick Me Up collection. I hand-stitched round each heart with embroidery thread to add some definition.


Charms from the Oh My Heart collection were hung from the banner using bakers twine and die cuts, word stickers, buttons and punched hearts were also used to embellish.



I used a couple of clear stickers from one of the American Crafts Sticker books to add some interest in the centre of the layout and finished off with a scattering of sequins.


The date was added to the bottom of the layout with tiny alphabet stickers



No comments: