Thursday 28 June 2012

My New Car

I have become a really sloooooow scrapbooker. This layout was started in April and has only just been finished! It was almost finished in April but has been sat staring at me ever since. I felt it needed something else and it wasn't until this week after I added some chevrons that I could finally say it was finished. Still not entirely happy with it but its done and I am putting it away.


I used Doodlebug Crushed Velvet Patterned Cardstock, Bazzill Cardstock, a page torn from an outdated road atlas (shhh don't tell DH!), road signs and journal boxes printed from the internet and self adhesive gems. The chevrons and title were cut on the Craftrobo.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

What a beautiful colour the car is Karen, loved seeing this come together at the retreat and I love the finishe article.
Lynn x

Anita said...

That is such a super page Karen, I loved it when you made it but love the addition of the chevrons, really striking. I think the use of the old road atlas page is inspired xxx

Linda said...

Great layout Karen, you look really happy behind the wheel!
I name my cars too lol!