Thursday 16 February 2012

Scrapology - February Card Challenge

This month on Scrapology the sponsor of our monthly card challenge is Amy from The Crafty Purple Frog. The challenge is to use Layers and Amy kindly provided the design team with digital decoupage sheets created from fantasy artwork by Ching-Chou Kuik.

I used a sheet called 'Dreamy Moon' to make my card.


I used papers from BasicGrey's 'Green at Heart' collection and Hot off the Press (I think) as well as quote a bit of black Bazzill card stock and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.

It doesn't really show very much in the picture but the decoupaged image was stickled to an inch of it's life to make it sparkle. (I think I may be addicted to Stickles because recently everything I have created has had to include some Stickles!)

Please pop along to Scrapology to join in with this months challenge.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Love your card Karen and the stickles :)

Sue Jones said...

Beautiful card Karen