Friday 27 May 2011

So what needs using up this week???

After having to think what to do with the huge amount of grated cheese I found myself with last week (thanks for the ideas - in the end I froze most of it so that the pressure to use it all up quickly wasn't so great LOL), this week I found quite a few carrots in the bottom of the fridge which whilst still edible were getting to that stage where they needed using.

So, today I made Carrot Cake with scrummy frosting on top. Yummmm. I'm not sure that the kids will eat it (the idea of carrots in a cake doesn't appeal to them) but that's fine 'cos it just means all the more for me.

4 comments:

Anita said...

Oooooh yummmmm! Save me a bit Karen, I LOOOOOOVE carrot cake and yours looks delish!.xx

Linda said...

Mmmmmm - look yummy!

Lynn said...

Look delicious, my favourite. Did the kids try it, like it?

ria979902 said...

Carrot cakes look absolutely delicious and my very favourite cake