Sunday 15 May 2011

Scrapology - May Card Challenge

This months card challenge on Scrapology has been set by Zoe Pierson.

For my card I using a cute Lili of the Valley 'Thomas - Letter For You' stamped image which I coloured with Promarkers.



The papers are from BasicGrey's Nook and Pantry Collection. I also used Bazzill cardstock, ribbon, flowers and brads from my stash as well as some very old letter stickers from K&Co which I recoloured with Promarkers to get the right colour.

Here is Zoe's original card......



..... and the sketch.



Please do have a look at the other Design Team cards over on Scrapology and enter the challenge.

2 comments:

Linda said...

I love your card - the image is soooo cute :)

Anita said...

You card is just lovely Karen, such an adorable image and I love the shot of green and yellow in amongst the red.
Anita..xxx