Monday 8 March 2010

On Saturday I went to my monthly crop. I managed to complete just two layouts (and a couple of cards but I can't show you those yet).

For this first layout of Lara I used BasicGrey Wisteria papers, BasicGrey letter stickers, Grunge board swirl, MME journalling card, lace and a yo yo flower that I made from a scrap of coordinating fabric.



The second layout of Steven uses Fancy Pants papers, Making Memories glitter letter stickers, Making Memories brads, ribbon and 'music' transparency printed from the Internet.



2 comments:

Lynn said...

Love both these layouts Karen, great title on the rock music one!!

Anita said...

Fabulous pages Karen! Lara has grown up soooo much by the looks of things. Those fabric flowers are fun to make aren't they, I keep making them, just need to use them on a layout now lol..xxx