Sunday 28 March 2010

Cat 'n' Cards

Yet again I've been a bad blogger and not posted for a while but I've not had anything really worth blogging about!

Tux has settled into the house well although he is always up to mischief!



I do have some handmade cards to show you. Anyone that has ever received one of my handmade cards will know that cardmaking is not my forte but having seen some of Bev Rochester's cards on The Hobby House stand at the Stamperama show last month and also having seen other peoples beautiful cards online (Anita and Lynn's in particular) I thought I would have ago. I actually enjoyed making them and hope that the recipients liked them too.

The first one used a Sarah Kay stamped image whilst the others were Magnolia stamps. I used Promarkers to colour the images. My shading isn't brilliant but hopefully with some practice I might get better.









3 comments:

Lynn said...

Lovely ards and kitten Karen. Your shading looks great to me. What a lovely collection of cards. And I must add that I have received some beautiful cards from you over the years, you very talented lady.

Linda said...

Love the cat and the cards karen. Can Tux come to Debden too :)

Anita said...

I totally agree with Lynn, Karen, your work is beautiful....just like your scrapping. Very inspirational, I love my card, thank you so much..xxxx