Tuesday 24 February 2009

Last Friday the Mojo Holder team scraplifted a LO by the very talented Elizabeth Carney. Elizabeth is on the Piggy Tales design team and has been published in several magazines. Elizabeth's LO was beautiful and I loved scraplifting it. On my LO I used some photographs of Steven taken on French Day at school last year. He really looked the part. LOL



Last weekend this little book that I had ordered was delivered. I had pre-ordered it from Amazon but when the publication date came and went and the book was still not available I cancelled it and bought it elsewhere. Not the first time Amazon have let me down! Have to admit the book was somewhat smaller than I had imagined (only about 6" x 4") but what it lacks in size it makes up for in entertainment. I am rationing myself and only reading a little bit from it each night to make it last. It's a great book - you can download a pdf excerpt from the book here . I paid £6.45 + p&p and it's well worth it.


Finally, Vicki one of my fellow 365's gave me an award earlier this week.


I'm really not sure I deserve it 'cos Vicki takes gorgeous photos without any encouragement from me, but thanks anyway Vicki. I am supposed to nominate 5 other people for the award too but have to admit that being the sad person I am I don't know 5 other bloggers well enough. :( 1 or 2 maybe, but that's all really. I know a lot of people who encourage me but they don't have blogs :( So I am going to display my award, thank Vicki once again for being so very kind and if I think of 5 people I'll nominate them later.

No comments: