Monday 29 September 2008

Mojo Thursday

Mojo Holder challenges have now moved to Thursday evenings so last weeks challenge, to scraplift a LO by Linda Albrecht went live a day earlier than usual. Linda Albrecht is a Designer for Pink Paislee, Melissa Francis and Art Warehouse and the LO the team lifted was gorgeous. I used a photo of Lara in the snow and threw loads of lace and ribbon onto the LO to create a really pink, feminine LO.




Linda has some stunning creations on her blog . Pop along and have a look - you will be amazed at how talented she is.

As I said before Mojo Holder challenges will now be on Thursdays. I've already completed my LO for this Thursday and all I can say at this stage is that it took me way out of my comfort zone. Have a look at Mojo Holder on Thursday evening when all will be revealed.

No comments: